Men’s Total Synergy Multivitamins: Ingredients
High Performance Nutrients For Your Busy Life
A comprehensive daily multivitamin supplement targeting the diverse needs unique to men.
Formulated with all the essential vitamins and minerals that address men’s specific nutritional needs. PLUS supporting herbs and nutrients such as Saw Palmetto Extract, Pumpkin Seed, and Maca Root to boost and support long-term health and vitality.
We didn’t over-engineer our formulas with mega-doses or unsubstantiated fillers. Instead, we focus on science, simplicity, and effectiveness. Our Men’s Total Synergy Multivitamins include the following special blends:
Saw Palmetto Extract:
- Help with colds, coughs and sore throat, and it works as a natural remedy for helping asthma, chronic bronchitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome and migraine headaches
- Help with impotency
- Help increase sex drive and libido
- Help reduce prostate enlargement by inhibiting dihydrotestosterone, which stimulates cellular reproduction in the prostate. This lowers the chances of developing prostate cancer and eliminating painful urination and the discomfort that accompanies prostate issues
- Help speed healing and reduce bleeding for men who are undergoing prostate surgery.
- Help stimulate hair growth
- Help to boost the immune system, particularly for mild conditions such as colds, coughs, and sore throats.
- Headache and migraine sufferers have also claimed that saw palmetto helps work as an anti-inflammatory agent and reduces pain and discomfort
Pumpkin Seed (organic):
- Pumpkin seeds may help reduce symptoms of benign prostate enlargement and an overactive bladder
- Help regulate depression, stress and anxiety. It can have a positive effect on sleep, anxiety, mood, appetite and pain
- Contains antioxidant that may help protect against disease and reduce inflammation.
- Some evidence suggests that pumpkin seeds may help to prevent certain cancers
- May help reduce blood sugar levels for people with type 2 diabetes
Maca Root (organic):
- Help increase fertility
- Help with hormone balance, boost the immune system, increase energy, stamina, and helps improve sexual function, memory, and focus
- Maca is considered an “adaptogen,” a name given to certain herbs, plants, and natural substances that help the body naturally adapt to stressors like a busy schedule, demanding job, or illness
- Considered a very potent aphrodisiac and fertility